WhatsApp UPI App- Send Money On Whatsapp
Whatsapp UPI App Launched Now Send Money on Whatsapp Messenger
Send Money On Whatsapp – Hey guys, Your favorite messaging app Whatsapp is loaded with Whatsapp UPI app option. Yes, WhatsApp UPI app launched with UPI Payment option in it. Now you can send money via WhatsApp to another WhatsApp user. It’s fantastic with messages now you can send money on the WhatsApp app.
Whatsapp UPI App Beta – Just link your bank account with WhatsApp and create UPI in WhatsApp app and start sending money from it. You can now take more benefits from WhatsApp rather than sending msg or videos. You can check your account balance with WhatsApp UPI too.
Also Read –
- (All Answers) Amazon Quiz Answers Today | Amazon Quiz Contest
- Phone Unlock App To Earn Money In India | Best 3 Apps To Make Money App
What is WhatsApp UPI App and how to setup UPI?
As now WhatsApp launched UPI, but currently, you can use it in WhatsApp Beta version. If you don’t know about the Beta version of the apps first I wanna tell you this. so guys, if company wanna test something new any they first launched it’s beta version first so that they can take feedback from it, and after that, according to the feedback they takes a decision either launched its full version or not.
As like other UPI payment app, this WhatsApp UPI feature will work for you. If you use UPI payment mostly now you don’t need to store any extra app for that, now you can send/recieve money to WhatsApp.
WhatsApp UPI App Feature;
- Use Whatsapp to send/receive money quickly & fastest way.
- You can send minimum Rs.1 to Rs.40,000 every day by WhatsApp UPI.
- No extra charges to send/receive money via WhatsApp.
- Check bank account Balance easily.
If you are wondering how to get WhatsApp UPI, guys you will get this option after the upgrade your WhatsApp app. I updated my app & get this feature on my WhatsApp. UPI option is on WhatsApp UPI version i.e. V-2.18.53. So guys after update you will get this version too,
Here in this post, I will tell you all about WhatsApp UPI setup or how to use WhatsApp UPI feature. Read the article carefully so that you can easily use WhatsApp to send/receive money via UPI.
How To Get WhatsApp UPI Option :
1. First of all, just click here to Upgrade Whatsapp Latest Version
2. Now create an Account using your Bank Registered Mobile Number on WhatsApp.
3. That’s it after that Goto Whatsapp Settings Option, There you will see UPI Payment Option.
4. Click On the UPI option>> Click On Add Account & Choose Bank Account & Verify it with OPT.
5. After verification click on Bank Account set UPI Number( If you set it earlier skip this option)
6. Now press Continue & Complete Registration Procedure.
How To Send Money On WhatsApp To Bank or Other WhatsApp User-
- First of all open Chatbox Whom you want to Send Money. (Make User Must Be Registered On WhatsApp UPI To Whom You Send Money)
- Now click On Clip Icon on the top bar.
- There You Will See UPI Payment Option.
- Click on this Option & Enter Amount you wanna send.
- Click on Send Money. That’s it
So guys, this Whatsapp UPI app 2018 comes with the fascinating feature. If you are facing any problem plz feel free to contact me Or comment down below with your problem.
Also Read –