How To Link Aadhaar Card With Paytm, PhonePe, Amazon, FreeCharge apps
How to link aadhaar, paytm kyc, mobikwik kyc, amazon kyc, freecharge kyc, how to link aadhar with paytm, Link Aadhaar at home – Hello guys, hope you all are chilling out with our free tricks to earn recharge and cashback. As you guys are aware of the RBI policy on PPI instruments . Earlier it was to be done till 31st December 2017 and then it got extended till March 31. So Digital wallet users like paytm, mobikwik, freecharge, amazon, haptic, niki etc, are required to provide minimum KYC details. Here in this post all about the process and detail about how to link aadhaar with mobile wallets.
How To Done KYC and Link Aadhaar Card At Home | Paytm, Mobikwik app Trick
How To Complete KYC Process In Paytm app
* Firstly Log in to the Paytm App
* After logging into your Paytm account, Select the KYC icon
* Here Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and name on the card.
* Now Request a visit – If you want the representative to come to you, enter the address where you them to come to and an alternative number. After this, you get will get a call from Paytm to fix up an appointment with the representative. Do remember to keep your original Aadhaar card handy for the representative.
For Mobikwik Users.
How to complete KYC for different wallets?
For Paytm, MobiKwik, Amazon Pay, Freecharge, PhonePe, and more – Digital wallet users can go for KYC process with Aadhaar card (or any other valid document approved by RBI) and have a physical verification done with thumb impression. All the apps follow similar process for KYC.
What if I don’t do my KYC?
* As per RBI guidelines, wallets of non-KYC verified customers will be restricted to the following:
* Users will not be able to add money into your Wallet unless a minimum KYC is done
* Users will not be able to send money to friends and family, either in wallets or in bank accounts
* Users will not be eligible for any offers applicable to KYC customers
According to RBI, the official valid document (OVD) includes the Passport, the Driving Licence, the Permanent Account Number (PAN) card, the Voter’s Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India, job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government, letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number. Customers, at their option, shall submit one of the six OVDs for proof of identity and proof of address for their KYC process.