Google Duo Refer & Earn Offer
Google Duo Refer & Earn Offer – Invite & Get Free Tez(Pay) Scratch Cards
Google Duo Refer & Earn Offer – Hi guys, Another chance to get free google Pay or Tez Free Scratch Cards with Google Duo Video calling app. As we update free recharge tricks and google pay offers already on this blog. Now we are here about another free trick to Earn Free Google Pay Scratch Cards.
As we all aware with google duo app and now Google is introducing refer and earn offer on it app. Means you can get free Google Pay Scratch Cards by inviting friends on google Duo app.
Free google Pay Scratch Cards with Google Duo Offer
Google Duo is the highest quality video calling app. It’s simple, reliable, and works on all kind of android and ios smartphones and tablets. Pick a loved one and jump right in, with a simple interface that makes video calling as easy as one tap.
Friends with Google Duo app earn free Google Pay scratch card rewards whenever you invite your friends on Duo. When they will join through your referral link you will get the free scratch card on google pay app. Both of you (you & your friend) will get any random amount in your bank account via Google Pay Scratch Card. Just follow the below given steps to earn more.
How to Get Google Pay Scratch Card With Google Duo Offer-
1. Firstly Download/Update Google Duo- Download
2. Now Enter your Unregistered Mobile Number which must not be registered on Google Duo Before.
3. SignUp & Verify your Mobile Number with OTP.
4. Now Make a First Video Call to your referred friend using Google Duo App and both of you will get your Google Pay Scratch Card.
5. You will get any random amount directly in your bank account. Now start referring to your friend and earn more.
How to Refer & Earn Scratch Card With Google Due App
- Go to Dashboard on Google Pay App and click on Invite Friends Tab from upper right Corner.
- Start to Sharing your Refer Link and Let them make a First Call.
- Just after your first call, Both of you will get a Free Google Pay Scratch Card.
With this Google Duo Refer & Earn Offer You can earn a maximum of 30 free scratch card rewards. The inviting Duo user and the invited Duo user will receive a scratch card reward worth up to Rs.1000
Terms & Conditions :
- The offer period will continue while supplies last.
- The rewards will be issued after the invited user accepts the invite and successfully activates a new, unregistered Duo account during the offer period. The invited user must sign up for Duo using a phone number that has never before been registered with Duo.
- Invite scratch card rewards are for Android users only. If the invited user is on iOS, the invited user may still sign up for Duo, but in that case, only the inviting Android user may receive a reward.
- If you are a registered user of Google Pay, the set of credentials provided in Duo to earn the scratch card reward needs to be the same credentials used to register for Google Pay. If you are not a registered user of Google Pay, you will need to register for Google Pay with the same credentials provided in Duo to earn and access the scratch card reward.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available to the residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these States should not participate in this offer.
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offer, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.