HDFC Bank Offer | Earn Free Bank Money
Earn Free Bank Money Of Rs.400 | HDFC OnChat Offer Refer & Earn
HDFC Bank Cashback Offer – Hello guys another Bank Offer is here and this time HDFC Bank is offering free bank cash on OnChat app refer. There are 3 different offers on HDFC OnChat.
HDFC is back again with it’s a new way to promote their services. There is no need to download any Kind of App. So you haven’t wasted your data to download any app.
HDFC Bank OneChat Refer & Earn Offer/Trick
This Offer On HDFC is very much simple just follow some simple steps and claim your free money instantly, So guys let’s talk about the HDFC Bank OnChat Offers. We will tell you all the three best offers given by HDFC bank OnChat. Check out below,
HDFC OnChat Offers
HDFC Onchat 1st Offer – Earn up to Rs. 400 when you refer your friends. Earn Free Rs 40 / Fb Friend which you invite. You can earn cash back, not money & you can avail this cashback code on recharge or bill payment.
HDFC OnChat 2nd Offer – Get Flat 20 % discount on your first transaction worth Rs. 100 & you can avail this offer 3 times per user account
HDFC OnChat 3rd Offer – Get Flat Rs. 100 Cashback on your first Movie or Bus Booking with HDFC OnChat Offer.
How To Get Free HDFC OnChat Cashback Offer –
* First of all just connect your Fb messenger with HDFC Bank OnChat Service – Click Here
* Now Accept & Continue the Fb Messenger will open itself.
* After that click on “get Started”
* Now you have to enter your mobile number & verify with OTP on OnChat.
That’s it guys from now you can enjoy Chat service by HDFC.
HDFC OnChat Offer Terms and Conditions:
* Value of 1 Cashback point = 1 Rupee.
* Users can Earn Rs.40 as cashback on each successful Referral.
* A user can earn a max of Rs.400 .
* Referred user should have a valid Facebook Profile.
* Offer valid till 31st May 2018.
* A user can redeem 40% of available cashback points.
* Cashback points and discount cannot be availed for Cabs and Movie Booking Transactions
* All available referral credits will expire on 15th June, 2018