How To Install Android Oreo 8.0, List of compatible devices, Features & Updates
Latest android update 8.0 Oreo, Latest phones having android 8.0 Oreo, How to Install Latest Android 9.0,
All about Latest Android 8.0 Oreo – Hello members, Hope you are enjoying our free recharge tricks and free recharge coupons, Internet tricks. As we all know in the Last year August, Android 7.0 Nougat was officially released and from that time we are seeing a continuous roll out on Android Updates.
Now finally this time, Android has announced the next version of the mobile OS for the world. Google has announced the Android 8.0 Oreo which was leaked earlier in New York in an event.
Release Date of Android 8.0 Oreo?
When Android 8.0 Oreo will comes on All mobile Phone Devices?
Now This question comes on our mind that, when will it come to our smartphones? As Google News, they were developing Android 8.0 Oreo for more than a year and finally now the beta version or new update has been out for months of developer user testing. The Google’s blog post said, “We’re pushing the sources to Android Open Source Project (AOSP) for everyone to access today.” Google also added that Pixel, Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P Devices have entered carrier testing and they will start rolling out in phases over the next few weeks. Pixel C and Nexus Player will also get the build.
FREE TRICK: Free Airtel Internet Trick
Features of New Android 8.0 Oreo:
It is the best part for android lovers. Here is a big news that The new update of Android 8.0 has coming with lots of new features to New Android phones like Picture-in-Picture mode, better battery life optimization and much more different features. so, Let’s have a slight look of Android 8.0 Oreo, what is new in the Android Oreo 8.0?
|how is android 8.0 oreo looking|
Whoever has Android O beta on their Nexus and Pixel smartphones have got the final version of the complete software today only.
* Core features: battery life, updates, security.
* Hardware support: Hi-Fi via Bluetooth and HDR displays surface
* Surface features: Emoji, notifications, and picture-in-picture
* Adaptive icons: for developers, and the system “animates interactions with the icons, and uses them in the launcher, shortcuts, settings etc.
Android 8.0 Oreo Compatible devices:
Google has announced the update for the following devices:
# Nexus 5X
# Nexus 6P
# Google Pixel
# Google Pixel XL
# Pixel C
# Nexus Player
How to install Android 8.0 Oreo On my phone?
The process of installing is quite tedious and requires lot of patience and time. Therefore, I prefer that first don not forget to keep a back up of your data before flashing your smartphone. All the available apps and their associated data will be uninstalled or removed.
If you done with backed up your data, here is what you need to do to install the latest version.
1. Go to About Phone under Settings and tap seven times on the Build Number.
2. Now Tap on USB debugging and unlock your device.
3. Than Connect your smartphone device to PC via the USB cable.(use original cable)
4. Launch command window on your PC.
5. Enter bootloader mode by entering following command: adb reboot bootloader
6. Than Enter this command: fastboot flashing unlock
7. Just Give confirmation to the unlock message by pressing volume up to select the Yes option and power button to proceed.
8. Type fastboot reboot to get the device rebooted into bootloader mode.
9. Now Your device will reboot to New Android 8.0 Oreo OS.
Here you done’
It is worth pointing out that some non-Google smartphone users have don’t panic about the new update they can also expect the Android 8.0 update soon. Maybe By the end of this year, hardware makers like Essential, Huawei, HTC, Kyocera, LG, Motorola, HMD Global Home of Nokia Phones, Samsung, Sharp, and Sony are scheduled to be launching or upgrading new devices to Android 8.0 Oreo.