Today’s Aamzon Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Of The Day – Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers Today – Hello friends, Have a nice day. As always today’s morning will also starts with amazon quiz answers List. Now you can get all amazon quiz answers in one place, which will make your chance to win all amazon quiz contest. If you are finding Amazon Quiz Answers Today? now you have been reached in write place. TricksStore is an complete package of all the free recharge tricks and amazon quiz tricks.
You can find all the amazon quiz related questions and answers in this post, and also Answers of Today’s Amazon Quiz down Below.
All Amazon Quiz Answers To Win Prize
Amazon App Quiz – We all aware with Amazon quiz contest, amazon daily organizing quiz contest on amazon app, in which amazon.in is giving free gift vouchers and much more to the quiz participant. We always try to create a dedicated post related to daily amazon quiz answers on the internet.
In this post, we are trying to solve all the issue related to amazon quiz winners, amazon quiz real of fake and amazon quiz answer list and so on. In this article you can find all live Amazon quiz answers quickly. Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Note – Guys we update this article on the daily amazon quiz contest basis, so that every one can win prize from amazon quiz. Keep supporting us and share this post as much as you can so all can get all amazon quiz answers to win.
Amazon Quiz How To Play & Win
In the First Step To participate in amazon todays Quiz,
- Just Download or Open The Amazon App – Amazon App Here
- Now Open The App , There You will See “Amazon Quiz Link/Banner ” Click on it.
- Now you are in amazon quiz, and Click On Start The Quiz Button,
- Now it’s time to start Selecting The Correct amazon quiz Answers (All Are Given Below).
Amazon 1st May Quiz Answers – Win Vivo V15 Pro Smartphone
Amazon 24k Gold Bar Quiz Answers
Amazon 2nd April Quiz Answers – Win
Amazon 2nd April Quiz All Answers
1. Molten rock that erupts out of a volcano is called Lava. What is it called when it lies under the Earth’s crust?
Answer – Magma
2. Conventional, orographic and frontal are all types of ____. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Rainfall
3. India’s top-ranked badminton player and Olympic silver-medalist PV Sindhu became the first woman to co-pilot this aircraft at the Aero India 2019 air show. Which aircraft was it?
Answer – Tejas
4. The Indian word ‘chuddies’ (underpants) was recently added to the Oxford English dictionary.
Answer – True
5. Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s son Akash Ambani recently tied the knot. Who did he get married to?
Answer – Shlok Mehta
Amazon 1st April Quiz Answers – Win Seagate 5TB Hard Drive
All Amazon 1st April Quiz All Answers
1. If you have hyperosmia, It would mean you have a greater than average sense of ____. Fill in the blank
Answer – Smell
2. The Indian Premier League is in it’s 12th season. The first IPL was played in 2009. True or False?
Answer – False
3. The first national flag of India is said to have been hoisted on August 7, 1906, and it was red, yellow and green. It has changed significantly since then. Who has designed the current, modern tricolour flag of India?
Answer – Pingali Venkayya
4. Who is the first player to reach a score of 5000 runs in the IPL?
Answer – Suresh Raina
5. India plans to launch its first manned space flight, by 2022. What is the spacecraft that is being built for this program called?
Answer – Gaganyaan
Amazon 30th March Quiz Answers -Win Bose Home Speaker 500
All Amazon 30th March Quiz All Answers
1) In zoology, herpetology is the study of reptiles and amphibians. What does ornithology focus on?
Answer – Birds
2) An atom is made of 3 subatomic particles – a proton, a neutron, and an electron. A proton carries positive charger and a neutron carries negative charge. True or False?
Answer – False
3) The Pacific Ocean is the largest on the planet. Which ocean is the smallest?
Answer – Arctic Ocean
4) The book ‘Big Egos, Small Men’ is written by a former law minister of India. Who is the it?
Answer – Ram Jethmalani
5) It is said that the carvings at the Edakkal Caves were made by man during the Stone Age. Where are these caves located?
Answer – Kerala
Amazon Quiz Time Daily Answers
Amazon 29th March Quiz Answers – Win Rs.50000
Q1: Where can you find the smallest bone in the human body?
Answer – Ear
Q2: When referring to genres of music, what does ‘R and B’ stand for?
Answer – Rhythm and blue
Q3: In which year was Microsoft established?
Answer – 1975
Q4: A caterpillar does not stay a caterpillar for its entire life. What does it change into?
Answer – Butterfly or Moth
Q5: What is the currency of Sweden?
Answer – Krona
Amazon 28th March Quiz Answers
Amazon 28th March Quiz Answers & Win Casio G-Shock Watch
Q1.What does AR in AR Rahman’s name stand for?
Answer – Allah Rakha
Q2.The East India Company came to India in 1600s, but established control only in _____ after the Battle of Plassey when it took over the province of Bengal.
Answer – 1757
Q3.Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
Answer – Rome
Q4.A litre of hot water weighs more than a litre of cold water.
Answer – False
Q5.A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
Answer – Blind carbon copy
All Answers Of Amazon 27th March OnePlus 6T Quiz
All Amazon 27th March Quiz All Answers
Q1. Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
Q2. Which of these countries does NOT have a standing army?
Q3. The Ao language is spoken in which of the following States?
Q4. Which place in India holds the Guinness World Record for being the wettest place on Earth?
Answer:- Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Q5. Monarch Edward IV of England ruled which sport illegal in 1477?
All Answers Of Amazon 26th March Philips Trimmer Quiz
All Amazon 26th March Quiz All Answers
Q1.The white-ish, crescent moon shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
Answer – Lunula
Q2.There is only one part of the body with living cells that does NOT receive blood supply through blood vessels. Where do these cells exist?
Answer – Cornea
Q3.Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
Answer – Garba
Q4.Tiger stripes are unique like human fingerprints and no two tigers share the same stripe pattern.
Answer – True
Q5.Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
Answer – Srinagar
All Answers Of Amazon Rs. 10000 Amazon Pay Balance Quiz
All Amazon 25th March Quiz All Answers
1. In 1996, a mammal named Dolly was successfully cloned for the first time. What type of animal was it?
2. Hummingbirds can fly backwards.
3. What is the name of the character played by Akshay Kumar in the movie ‘Kesari’?
Ans.Havildar Ishar Singh
4. India has the shortest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world.
5. Salman Khan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali are reuniting for a film after 19 years. Alia Bhatt announced that she will be joining the cast. What is the film set to be called?
All Answers Of Amazon Samsung Galaxy S10e Mobile Quiz
All Amazon 24th March Quiz Correct Answers
Q1. The highest cricket ground in the world, in terms of altitude, is located in which country?
Q2. Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
Q3. A rare flower blooms in Kerala and the Western Ghats once every 12 years. The last time it bloomed was in 2018. What is the flower called?
Q4. Deer shed and re-grow their antlers every year.
Q5. When discussing terms related to water, Nimbus, cumulus and stratus refer to types of _____.
All Answers Of Amazon Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quiz
Amazon 23 march Sony Alpha DSLR Camera Quix All Answers
Q1. The 4 Minarets Of The Taj Mahal Are Tilted Outwards, So That They Won’t Fall On The Mahal In Case Of An Earthquake.
Q2. All Indian Currency Notes Have The Denomination Written In A Number Of Languages. Besides The Writing In Hindi And English On The Front. How Many Other Regional Languages Appear On The Back Panel?
Q3. What Would You Call A Type Of Scientist Who Studies Dinosaurs And Fossils?
Q4. After The Berlin Olympics In 1936, Hitler Offered An Indian Hockey Player A Position As Field Marshall In The German Army. Which Player Was It?
Answer: Dhyan Chand
Q5. When Is The First ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 Match Scheduled?
Answer: 30th May
Amazon Quiz Real Or Fake? Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Amazon Quiz Review – Hey guys we are receiving more queries related to amazon quiz genuine or not, Amazon quiz fake or real and much more. Guys trust me amazon quiz is real and Amazon is giving all the prices what they are promising for. And one more thing to tell you that, this is a luck based quiz. Amazon quiz contest depends on how lucky and quick you are. Amazon Quiz Answers Today
So, guys, most of our readers are getting prices from Amazon with these amazon daily quizzes. And all the quiz is very simple and we don’t have to pay any entry fee to participate in amazon quiz. So in our opinion why not! you have to play amazon quiz daily and we are here to help you.