Tags: Amazon India Quiz, Free Shopping From Amazon, Free Shopping Coupon From Amazon India, Amazon Dance Quiz India all answers,
Amazon.in Presents free 6 months’ shopping offer Quiz;
Amazon New Dance Quiz where you have to Give the Correct answer and stand a chance to win 6 Months’ free shopping from amazon. The quiz is held by amazon seller. Amazon Dance Quiz prize winner will get a chance to shop for free but their are some terms and conditions are applied. winning person is only one. So friends this will be a tough competition for you. Below I describe all the Questions and their answers Which helps you to increase a chance of winning.
See the Step By Step Process of Amazon Dance Quiz and get a chance to win this Prize.
How To Play Amazon Dance Quiz;
1. First Just Get Amazon App
(Ignore if you already have amazon app)
2. After Installation Now Sign in/ Sign Up.
3. Open the Home Page from side navigation Bar in app.
4. On Top of the page you will find a banner of Amazon Dance Quiz.
5. Click on Amazon Dance Quiz Banner.
6. Now click on start Button and give the answers Given below,
Q & A
1. Pr. Birju Maharaj is an exponent of Which of dance forms ?
Answer – Kathak
2. Which of there is NOT a style/genre of dance ?
Answer – Tin Tin
3. Which dance move become popular after Michael Jackson used it during a performance of the song ‘Billie Jean’ in 1983 ?
4. Which of these is a folk dance form that originated in Maharashtra?
Answer – Lavani
5. When is ‘International Dance Day’ celebrated ?
Answer– 29th April
Done! All the answers are correct and verified by me.You just have to follow all the steps and fill all the correct answer of amazon today quiz contest.wait for the result you almost done and near to the winning trophy.
There are a total of 1 (one) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 10th October 2017
The declared winner(only one person) will be eligible to win Rs. 12,500 credited monthly for 6 months, That is a total sum of amount Rs. 75,000 credited to the winner over a period of 6 months, which will Credited in the winner’s Amazon Pay Balance wallet in Amazon.in account.
Amazon Dance Quiz T&C;
1. The Dance Quiz (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”) – (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
2. You agree that All Conditions, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
3. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website or mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
4. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Details of the contest and how to take part:
1. This Contest will commence on 27th August from 12:00:01 a.m.
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
By entering the Contest, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials for Amazon. You may update or change your email preferences at the email preferences page.