Amazon 28th March Quiz Answer
Daily Amazon Quiz Answers – Amazon 28th March Quiz Answers & Win Casio G-Shock Watch
Amazon 28th March Quiz, Amazon Quiz 28th March 2019, Amazon 28th March Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers – Hello friends, Have a nice day As always today’s morning is also starting with amazon app only quiz. Now you can get all correct amazon quiz answers here on a daily basis, with us your chance to win Amazon quiz contest. If you are searching for all new Amazon 28th March Quiz Answers? here you can find all the leaked amazon quiz answers easily.
TricksStore is a complete package of all the free recharge tricks and amazon quiz tricks. You can find all the amazon quiz related questions and answers in this post, and also Answers of Today’s Amazon Quiz down Below.
Another Amazon.in Quiz Has been announced and the New Amazon Quiz is here, the Casio G-Shock Watch Quiz, Where Amazon is giving free Philips Trimmer to lucky winners. In this daily quiz, you have to give a total of 5 correct answers you too can win very exciting prices daily.
You can also find all monthly amazon quiz answers in one post – Amazon March Quiz Answers
Amazon 28th March Quiz Timing & price Details:
Amazon 26th March Quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
Today’s Quiz Prize – Free Casio G-Shock Watch
Number Of Winners – Total 1 Winners
Winners Announcement Will On – 31st March 2019
How To Play Amazon Quiz – Amazon 28th March Quiz?
1. First Of All Just Download The Amazon App
2. Now Open The App & Signup/Sign in Into Amazon Account.
3. Now Go To Home Page Of The App & There You will See The Banner Of “Amazon 28th March Quiz“
4. Click To Open the App Banner & Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
For Your Ease Of Winning Tricks store Solved All The Questions Amazon Pay Quiz & Just Read The Answer Below And Play Amazon Quiz Easily.
All Amazon 28th March Quiz Answers
Q1.What does AR in AR Rahman’s name stand for?
Answer – Allah Rakha
Q2.The East India Company came to India in 1600s, but established control only in _____ after the Battle of Plassey when it took over the province of Bengal.
Answer – 1757
Q3.Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
Answer – Rome
Q4.A litre of hot water weighs more than a litre of cold water.
Answer – False
Q5.A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
Answer – Blind carbon copy
Yeah! You have just Successfully Completed your today’s Amazon 28th March Quiz & you will be eligible to win Casio G-Shock Watch from Amazon for this quiz.
More Details Of Amazon 28th March Quiz and win Casio G-Shock Watch:
- This Contest will commence on 28th March 2019 from 08 AM to 28th March 12 PM (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) of today’s Amazon 28th March Quiz, will be eligible for winning a Prize of Casio G-Shock Watch referred to as “Prize(s)”). for any quarries coment down below or you can directly contact @ amazon complain center.