Amazon 24th March Quiz Answers
Daily Amazon Quiz Answers – Amazon 24th March Quiz Answers & Win Samsung Galaxy S10e
Amazon Quiz Correct Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers – Hello friends, Have a nice day As always today’s morning is also starting with amazon app only quiz. Now you can get all correct amazon quiz answers here on a daily basis, with us your chance to win amazon quiz contest. If you are searching for all new Amazon 24th March Quiz Answers? here you can find all the leaked amazon quiz answers easily.
TricksStore is a complete package of all the free recharge tricks and amazon quiz tricks. You can find all the amazon quiz related questions and answers in this post, and also Answers of Today’s Amazon Quiz down Below.
Another Amazon.in Quiz Has been announced and the New Amazon Quiz is here, the Samsung Galaxy S10e Quiz , Where Amazon is giving Samsung Galaxy S10e to lucky winners. In this daily quiz, you have to give a total of 5 correct answers you too can win very exciting prices daily.
You can also find all monthly amazon quiz answers in one post – Amazon March Quiz Answers
Amazon 24rd March Quiz Timing & price Details:
Amazon 24rd March Quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
Today’s Quiz Prize – Free Samsung Galaxy S10e
Number Of Winners – Total 1 Winners
Winners Announcement Will On – 31st March 2019
How To Play Amazon Quiz – Amazon 24th March Quiz?
1. First Of All Just Download The Amazon App
2. Now Open The App & Signup/Sign in Into Amazon Account.
3. Now Go To Home Page Of The App & There You will See The Banner Of “Amazon 24th March Quiz“
4. Click To Open the App Banner & Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
For Your Ease Of Winning Tricks store Solved All The Questions Amazon Pay Quiz & Just Read The Answer Below And Play Amazon Quiz Easily.
All Amazon 24th March Quiz Correct Answers
Q1. The highest cricket ground in the world, in terms of altitude, is located in which country?
Q2. Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
Q3. A rare flower blooms in Kerala and the Western Ghats once every 12 years. The last time it bloomed was in 2018. What is the flower called?
Q4. Deer shed and re-grow their antlers every year.
Q5. When discussing terms related to water, Nimbus, cumulus and stratus refer to types of _____.
Yeah! You have just Successfully Completed your today’s Amazon 24rd March Quiz & you will be eligible to win Samsung Galaxy S10e from Amazon for this quiz.
More Details Of Amazon 24rd March Quiz answer and win Samsung Galaxy S10e:
- This Contest will commence on 24th March 2018 from 08 AM to 23rd March 12 PM (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”). for any quarries coment down below or you can directly contact @ amazon complain center.